Music Banter - View Single Post - Church Plans on Burning Qur'an on September 11th
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:36 AM   #83 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seussicide View Post
You have, a cat. As your avatar. And you post pictures of cats. Facepalming. In an attempt at humour. The statement above is one that you are not in a position to type.
How old are you, boy? 18? If you knew how pathetic your arrogance is!! I've got 100 times more knowledge (at a University level) on this and other subjects than you. I began to read about History, Religion and Political Science before you had your first wank. You make me laugh, kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seussicide View Post
Would you have me retort by using a youtube video as well? For someone who would believe that the two things do overlap? It seems expressing our own ideas is difficult these days...
Look, boy: that what I've shown you is called FACT. It is not about believing. There is a vehement (and frequently belligerent to atheists) Christian, and a vehement atheist (who recently made an incisive documentary on religion). And they're friends, as Maher himself says right at the beginning.