Music Banter - View Single Post - Church Plans on Burning Qur'an on September 11th
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #84 (permalink)
Dr.Seussicide
FakingSuicideForApplause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqarbal View Post
How old are you, boy? 18? If you knew how pathetic your arrogance is!! I've got 100 times more knowledge (at a University level) on this and other subjects than you. I began to read about History, Religion and Political Science before you had your first wank. You make me laugh, kid.

Look, boy: that what I've shown to you is called FACT. It is not about believing. There is a vehement (and frequently belligerent to atheists) Christian, and a vehement atheist (who recently made an incisive documentary on religion). And they're friends, as Maher himself says right at the beginning.
I'm almost done with my degree btw, just one more year. And it's Chemical engineering, because I just find the sciences to be more rewarding intellectually than Modern Studies. Well, it's that and any fool can pick up a book and regurgitate information. So maybe then we'll be on par and you can address you pedophilia issues about your concern with the first time I wanked. The seniority card doesn't stack up well over the internet, especially when I thought you were circa my age. I'm 19 in case your throbbing invalid ego must know.

And what you've shown me, is a 9minute long video, what I want you to show me is your own thoughts. Or maybe we should all just copy and paste articles and see who has the best research skills.

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote