Music Banter - View Single Post - member bans
Thread: member bans
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 05:08 PM   #58 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

**** was pre-meditated if you ask me. Shady **** going on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Any one of us would have pulled the trigger based on the evidence. I agreed with the decision.
A transcript of the discussion in the shoutbox between boo boo and GB blatantly revealed that boo boo is not planning on changing his ways and that our bans were not effective as deterrents. So now our ban is an actual solution.
Regarding whether boo boo was provoked or not, that issue will be dealt with separately, but it still doesn't change the facts.
What exactly is this "evidence" you speak of, because I read through the entire transcript and actually found myself saying, "man, boo boo is being really cool and is dealing with being provoked really well, I think he's learned his lesson to a point."

So you're admitting that boo boo's ban was preliminary, and actually based on no direct offense, but instead a "feeling" that he might not follow the rules in the future. Unless you guys are Tom Cruise, and this in The Minority Report, I'm calling bull**** on this whole issue. It sure ****ing smells like it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".

Last edited by crash_override; 09-11-2010 at 05:14 PM.