Music Banter - View Single Post - member bans
Thread: member bans
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #82 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
No ****, he broke 10x the rules that boo boo did in the shoutbox and hasn't been banned yet. I'm about to call this **** quits too, this place has gone mad.
Would you prefer we go ahead and find every insult everyone's made on this site, including yourself, and ban everyone for a week? Because I'm not doing anything today and I have plenty of time.

Unfortunately, not every mod is at every crime-scene so to speak. I personally don't know of a single bungalow incident besides reading about him in passing. But I'm sure there are other mods that have more of a background and have more qualified reasons than I do for making a judgment.

If you expect us to be perfect, you're on the wrong planet. We do the best we can and we do have the best interests of this site in mind. Sometimes the best interests can conflict with your own opinion, and although that sucks, it's something you have to deal with like an adult. If you really can't enjoy this site and contribute because you think someone's been unfairly banned, then you're taking this way too personally and you might need a break.