Music Banter - View Single Post - The Realm Of Soft Delusions - The Smashing Pumpkins' Discography Reviewed
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #30 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1986 View Post
Excellent review for Siamese Dream. I agree, 'Mayonaise' is incredible, that song and 'Hummer' are my favourite songs on the album. Ever since i got my hands on that album 6 years ago The Smashing Pumpkins have been my favourite band, and i'm still searching for an album to invoke the same feelings and have the same impact on me as Siamese Dream. I'll probably never ever find anything else like it, there really is something special going on here.
Yeah, Mayonaise and Hummer are great. My two favorites are definitely Mayonaise and Soma. I don't know if any of you have Sirius or XM radio but they almost always play only the singles from a band, but I've seen them play Soma, Mayonaise, and Hummer. Single or not, Sirius/XM plays them anyways because the songs are too good to ignore!

Mayonaise is almost always my favorite Pumpkins tune, but man, sometimes after listening to Thru The Eyes Of Ruby, I'm not so sure.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote