Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 12:34 AM   #686 (permalink)
Spike*Spiegel
Five Feet of Fury

1. I have a cat named Special Agent Jack Bauer. (always use the full name, too)
2. Said cat chews on razors, so we have to hide them
3. I am just under 5 feet tall.
4. I have a thing about spelling. If I realize I've spelled a word incorrectly, I become absurdly embarrassed. However, I don't really give a rat's ass, if it happens while I'm instant messaging or texting.
5. I hate sharing elevators with other people. I feel incredibly awkward and self-conscious. If I'm faced with the choice at work, I'll walk the 12 flights of stairs in the parking ramp in order to avoid sharing the elevator.
6. I can't stand the sight of alcohol. My gag reflex kicks in and my mouth waters. (Thus, I don't drink)
7. A cup of coffee (good coffee, not that Starbucks shit) + a cigarette are an orgasmic combination
8. I am quite literally half the size I used to be.
9. Balancing chemical equations might be my new favorite thing to do *facepalm*
10. I bought a stick shift last year and taught myself to drive it. I'll never go back to automatic.
11. Smoking indoors is repulsive, but I miss the convenience.
12. I don't like people, generally speaking. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are few. I'll smile and go out of my way to be polite, but I secretly detest most people. *shrug*
13. If I really respect somebody, I become extremely nervous and afraid to open my mouth around them, lest I make a fool of myself.
14. There is this woman at my job that nobody likes. She's a lazy, whining tattle-tale with the emotional equivalence of (about) a twelve year old. I pulled in to a parking spot adjacent to her car the other day and doored the shit out of it. Juvenile, but satisfying.
15. Mycology is fascinating, in my opinion. (and not just limited to psilocybin cubensis)
16. I have a four year old daughter.
17. My parents adopted her.
18. Bruce Lee is one of my heroes. That guy was amazing. And hot.
19. H R Giger is one of my favorite artists. His work (and dna) inspired my sleeve.
20. I stayed in Romania for 6 six weeks when I was seven years old. I also got to see 6 other countries. Mostly, I remember how filthy it was, but the people were very kind and selfless.
21. I love video games
22. Unknowingly, I went to an outdoor concert a few summers ago that turned out to be a protest in honor of the RNC being held at our state's capital. I just wanted to see Mos Def and Atmosphere perform, but instead I got tear gassed by the riot police, trampled by smelly hippies that were setting fire to everything and smashing windows and watched some jackass get his face rearranged by a nightstick, for trying to attack a cop. Ironically, I voted Republican that year
23. I'm a licensed cosmetologist, but I quit 2 years ago. $ < dignity
24. I ordered Netflix solely for the purpose of watching documentaries and Top Gear
25. There is a pocketwatch that's been passed down through my family that John Dillinger gave one of my relatives for helping him when his car broke down on the side of the road, supposedly while he was being by the cops. I'm next in line for it

Last edited by Spike*Spiegel; 09-12-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote