Music Banter - View Single Post - New to the site...hello everyone...
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
jaxwired
Groupie

Default New to the site...hello everyone...

Just want to say hi to everyone. I'm a stereo lover and music lover. I only buy contemporary music, nothing classic. I'm a middle aged guy, and I just got burnt out on all that classic rock over the years (as good as it is, and I'm not arguing the point). I buy a lot of music, all of it on CD since I prefer to own the original CD quality recording. I'm mostly into folk rock, alt country, indie, and anything that is highly acoustic with vocals. No jazz or classical for me. I know there's a lot of people that share the love of these genres and that's who I hope to connect with on this site. I also would like to share some of my more obscure finds. I'm always hunting for music and I think I've found many gems that are not very well known and I'd love to share that list with like minded music lovers.

BTW, I had a much more interesting first post, but it will have to wait until I hit 15 posts since I can't post URLs yet...

So, hello everyone. Hey, 1 post and I didn't piss anyone off yet. I guess I should wait for the second post for that...