Music Banter - View Single Post - TV KILLS (and I'm a mass murderer)
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 01:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

we'll ....in Croatia ( that is the country i am from......no, seriously.....it is!), if you don't have a digital satellite dish or cable there is only one music show ( we have 4 national tv networks ), it airs twice a week for 2 hours, saturday and sunday,sometimes on a saturday they play stuff like the bravery, hot hot heat, u2, kaiser chiefs, franz, QOTSA ( if you're really really lucky ), and on sunday and most saturdays it's good ol' jenifer lopez,britney , eminem, fitty, and other bushit.....suffice to say it targets 9 year olds....( really, they have this sms thingy on the bottom of the screen and all the messages are form kids in 5th or 6th grade...)
am i frustraded much? yes....but thats why i have this forum to bitch and moan.....i'm getting a digital dish.....i have to get one or i'll go insane...and i would really really like to get your mt2 or other uk mtv...i can't take the german mtv bullshit anymore....it's horrifying!!...but i probobly can't get it....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote