Music Banter - View Single Post - TV KILLS (and I'm a mass murderer)
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 03:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
shandapanda
Music Addict

that's true...
well the local channel Ztv has a few good moments with their general selection if you're lucky but the good shows are late at night like the rock where they play a variety of rock, then there's one roughly translated to 'editor's suggestions' they must have a really good editor because they play a whole bunch of good music from all genres. the show where they show new vids is usually good(where i first saw my nine black alps vid) especially if the selection's good that week. that's probably the best music channel. it's wideranged and they sometimes play classics in one show where they play vids for an hour that are all part of a certain theme, e.g GnR, Nirvana, Covers and originals, etc...
SVT1 and SVT2 sometimes have concerts or they have movies about the greats and the less famous artists, it's really great but that's not very often...
sometimes if i catch it(i don't know the mtv schedule) they might have a few good vids in the 'alternative nation' show...but Ztv is definately the best music channel(considering i only have 2)

Me
poo
you
shandapanda is offline   Reply With Quote