Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Gleek Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #63 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post

Sue's corner makes the show, sue makes the show full stop!
Sue is my favorite character, too, Vanilla. She's so delightfully evil at times...and yet not completely, since she has her softer side (such as with her sister). I love seeing what new putdowns she comes up with! The one that sticks in my mind is when she said she could use some of Mr. Shoe's hair grease and a wok to make a stirfry.

Also, I like the time she told the character with Downs syndrome that she was doing an awful job with her cheerleading and to hit the showers. The glee club director said something like, "Sue!? What are you doing to that girl!" And Sue said matter-of-factly, "As far as I can tell, she just wants to be treated like everyone else." And that's exactly what Sue did, and I think she was right. The show has some glimmers of truth embedded in all the silliness.

I think Rachel's desire for stardom gets a little old, and I hope that other former cheerleader has her baby soon so they can get done with that storyline. I'm still planning to watch the show, though...partly because I exercise during it. I've never actually just sat and WATCHED. I don't know if I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
, it's naturallllll
Is that when you are salivating and you open your mouth and a little spray comes out? Kind of like you are a spitting snake? I always wonder why that happens sometimes but not at others. It's always quite a surprise.

Not that I do it a lot, mind you.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote