Music Banter - View Single Post - The Explain Why You Like This Album ('cause i don't understand) Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #831 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalDiotima View Post
I cease to recognize the point of anything you say. As you constantly refuse to actually read and digest anything I have said, twisting it, instead, into some misinterpreted glob of whatever you feel like arguing against without actually referring to a single point that I have made... be sure that the last person who could deter my opinion would be you and your way of arguing.

I shall from this point forward ignore your remarks unless, by some miracle, you manage to say something which requires an actual thought process and not just a rude attitude.

(Oh and if we'd like to talk about prattling on... your comment about Blind Guardian completely ignores the distinction I made and is, in fact, identical to the same comment you have repeatedly made and to which I have offered a multi-faceted and diverse argument, which you continue to ignore)
Loosen up you`re taking this all too seriously, and by the way you`ve also evaded direct reponses to questions as well, instead preferring to to analyze things way beyond reasonable levels.

You`ve mentioned that you`re a singer, what type of stuff do you sing about?
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote