Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #2980 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

United perform best on the break, not trying to hack down a team that isn't bothering to play football. But we may as well hit the panic button, since it happens every season.

I'm far from ignorant, I'm aware of Rangers history, 100+ trophies in their time which makes them on paper the most successful team out of them all. They've won the Scottish league over 50 times. They're the best out of a bad bunch, I'll give you that. I don't mean to sound spiteful and hate filled, but I am so that's how it comes out. Yeah, the atmosphere on Sunday will be rocking. Our away support are the ones that are there with vocal support in times of hardship, just like most teams.

I'm more concerned with the defence last weekend and how we bounce back to Liverpool. I've seen frustrating games like this in the champions league from United year after year, I've heard the press and pundits sharpen their claws year after year because Fergie has a tendency to drop players like he did tonight. That said, I'm not going to hide my frustrations. It wasn't a great underdog performance, I would have preferred it if you came out, took your chances and actually won the game. But there you go.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote