Music Banter - View Single Post - Crash's Daily Reader
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #61 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

- 14 SEP 2010 -

Wow, we have some closet Dubstep fans in the house. I did not see that coming, and I don't care who you are, anyone who ever said VEGANGELICA has no sense of humor is a fool. That **** was funny. But yeah, shout out to my "never would suspect me" Dubsteppers.

Today was a ****ty ****ing day, pretty much all around for me. Just got home from a long ass days work, and I'm already feeling like I could lay it down. But, I have some classwork to do so that won't be an option for a couple of hours. So I'm going to kick back and listen to some tunes, and maybe, just maybe work on some school work.

Song of The Day: Jenova Project by DatsiK

I was just thinking about what should be the song of the day, and I was trying to avoid going Dubstep again in fear of repetition, but I realized that I must've listened to this song at least 20x today at work. One of those that's so good you just can't stop listening to, just replay it and replay it. I don't know what it is about it, but this song does something for me, something good.

Again, don't bother with this one if you don't have a bass capable method of playback. You will need it. This track brings soft keys over a ridiculously heavy sub-bassline, and the wobble effect is brilliant, as used. Basically, DatsiK brings the ruckus, that pretty much sums it up. One of the heaviest, or "flithiest" songs I have right now, and I'm loving the whole melodic beauty of it's madness thing it has going on. That's about it. Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote