Music Banter - View Single Post - The Beatles
Thread: The Beatles
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #532 (permalink)
Raust
Music Addict

I don't understand how anyone could not like The Beatles. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with how popular they are and how accessable they are to a lot of people. I could see how someone couldn't like them because of that and think that since so many people like them that they're considered "overrated", but this is just nonsense. I personall love The Beatles I may go as far to say that they're one of my favorite bands.

Favorite Album: The White Album is my favorite pretty much every song on there is amazing (even Revolution 9!). You could tell that after they finished Sgt. Pepper they were still down for experimenting and that's exactly what they did on here. A very raw and stripped down approach which would appear on there next album Let it Be (My 2nd favorite album!)

Favorite Songs:
A Day In The Life, Strawberry Fields Forever, Hey Jude, Drive My Car, Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds, Rocky Raccoon, I'm so Tired, Dig A Pony, Get Back I'll only name these few. I could go on and on they have so many great songs.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote