Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #2132 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
Wow...how did you end up with a group like that? You win in the ****ty groups department, I never had it that bad. I hope they got you really tanked later.
well... freaks and geeks - it's what you get when you study video game design. the guy who was drunk had also pretty much stopped going to class a few months prior and basically repeated a year so he and his girlfriend could start the course over again together.

i was actually supposed to be tripping with my roommate that night in celebration of completing this final document, but he got anxious and dropped earlier in the evening while i was out checking on our artist (the pencil page man) he thought he could help me out later that night.... RIGHT.... hahaha i just sold my tab and never bothered with that trash again.

and that was our GOOD group, the following year got even more messed up.

the absolute WEIRDEST thing about that document though... somehow a few dozen pages from that thing ended up in a box of random crap in my drummer's old jam room, in another city, 8 years later.

also - to be on topic - is anyone else stoked for Civilization 5 next week? i'll probably wait until the weekend to pick it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote