Music Banter - View Single Post - The Monthly Music Trading Post
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #1655 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

From jtwilliams:

Lifeline (2007) - Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals

I always knew I'd love Ben Harper, but never actually went on to own any of his records. I've seen him perform with Ringo Starr on TV once, and many times in the Montreal Jazz Festival (also on TV). And being a fan of David Lynch, I got to know that he's the husband of actrice-fetich Laura Dern. So jtwilliams sending me one of his albums was quite a pleasure.

A very easy to get into album. Very easy on the ears. Some fine old school R&B with some heavy Blues passages and a good amount of up-beat funk tunes. Every track on that album is a winner, I have to admit. It got me hooked from the first track and throughout the album. Just a joy to listen to. One thing I'm sure of, you can never listen to this album without moving to the beat. Thank you JT.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote