Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:19 AM   #13372 (permalink)
downwardspiral
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
I watch a ridiculous amount of films, though I go through phases. I haven't downloaded any new music in about a week because I'm in a film phase. I've recently got out of a mad music phase. But when I'm in the mood for films, I need Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic etc. or else I'd watch too much bad stuff, they help me sort what I watch out for the most part.

Haha, Echo & The Bunnymen I've just never been able to get into. Same with Massive Attack really. Maybe one day I'll get into E&TB but I don't think I'll get into Massive Attack. Just one o' dem fingz.
I'd have woke up late to avoid that skanky cow as well, you did right. No regrets. You've seen Jedward? How isn't that one of the best gigs you've ever been to? They seem like a tremendous live act!
I'm not fussed about the atmosphere really, it's something that doesn't appeal to me like it does to others.

Some of my favourite films I've only seen once or twice. I've only seen Taxi Driver once. I've only seen The Shining once.
I don't think you need to watch a film loads, some films don't need to be watched loads. What's the point in watching a film like The Usual Suspects more than once?
Pulp Fiction and American Beauty are the 2 films I consider favourites I've watched the most. (About 5 times each.)
I think I'm gonna watch Pans tonight.
I luv u.

I used to be way into films. I'm a **** 'cause I have a huge telly in my room but NEVER USE IT EVER. I HATE MYSELF. I'm gonna watch some films tonight when I get home from work, not sure what but SOMETHING because I JUST WANT TO. Maybe Ghost World <333333.

HA, I used to be on Rotten Tomatoes all the time when I was a mad film buff. I'd attend the cinema 3-5 nights a week, can't even believe it. I love the cinema though.. it's awesome but I don't think I could get into that habit again. Leave Amy alone I love her, used to properly fancy her as well. I even found her house once when I went to Camden Crawl, I was bladdered and remembered seeing her road name on a youtube video once. Went and found it at like 4am but later found out she'd moved out to a different house, gutted. And no, I know/hope that's sarcasm but Jedward were horrific. I've had to go and watch SO many horrendous bands cos my friends have liked them (the two exceptions being Prince and AC/DC, who I don't listen to but were equally amazing live).

You'll probably despair at this but I have never watched The Shining. I have genuinely been meaning to for about 6/7 years but for some reason I just ain't got round to it. You should've come to Belle and Seb with me btw. Sold out now though I think. You should defs watch Pans tonight and report back. I'm gonna end up having a nap when I get in and then I'll end up being awake the whole night, I sometimes prefer that though.

Maan, I can't wait for work to finish. I'm listening to Gigantic, eating Milka and drinking hot chocolate though, shit's good.

downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote