Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #13375 (permalink)
downwardspiral
Music Addict

The first time I watched American Beauty I was 11 years old and it blew my mind even then. Looking back I wouldn't have thought I was quite mature enough to enjoy it but I really really did. It's absolutely astounding, I remember the part where Angela shouts "CUNT!" to those girls and I was so shocked by it and was like "OMG BEZT MOVEY EVA DIS WORD IS SO BAD N OFFENSIVE!!". Oh man I just love it so so so much. Definitely holds a special place in my heart. Mine's 40" but my room isn't very big, so it looks about 90" (probably not). I have never liked AC/DC at any point in my life but my friend is a huge fan so I had to go with him last year to one of their MEN shows.. they were good but the only song I like is Thunderstruck.

I like forcing music upon people. Unfortunately most of my friends at home would probably projectile vomit at the sound of J Mascis' glorious shredding, they'd much rather listen to The Script, Courteeners, KOL etc. etc.. that old chestnut. I was gonna ask if you wanted to come to B&S actually cos I know you love them but I felt quite odd, so I didn't. And yes, you are fairly useless. If one of my friends drops out (definitely won't happen) then you will come. And yeah work :'( however I'm on £18 an hour before any commisions because it's double time <3 life.

Also, one day I'd like to achieve having a conversation with you where you don't insult my heritage. Cheers x

downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote