Music Banter - View Single Post - Epic Song Moments
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 09:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
OctaneHugo
Goes back & does it again

As if when it transitions to drums and bass along with the guitar in the beginning wasn't awesome enough, at 1:46 when it segues into 2:07 where the real sludgy guitar starts kicking in is tremendous.

1:16 is when it all starts when ASM let the "Tra-la-la Chorus" part of their name kick in. That leads to 1:35 when of the best parts of any song begins. As it evolves the vocals, drums and strings just mesh together wonderfully. This version is, unfortunately, edited due to Youtube's time constraints, so try to find the original somewhere if you like this because it's somehow even better.

Goes from a kickin' guitar riff and drums to awesome synth at :24, then tosses in the claps at :40, then at :46 the drums pull off the awesome and right after that the best use of whatever-the-hell instrument that is in any song ever. Also see ~2:55 where it heads into the echo section.

If you don't love 1:33 and later faint from pleasure when 2:48 rolls around, then you don't know sh‎it about music.

I want to have sex with :52 onward.

1:33 was the first guitar solo I actually tried to learn even though I've never actually actually played guitar.

Sometimes I wonder how I lived before I knew about :08.

Pure genius in a physical form is 3:32.

If Any Major Dude Has Yet To Tell You, Click Here
OctaneHugo is offline   Reply With Quote