Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats happened?!
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 09:14 AM   #29 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookers with machineguns

There are also too many newbs who's primary focus is post whoring in the Lounge. If 95% of your posts belong to the Lounge in a Music forum, that is pretty sad. Not the cute kind of sad.
I disagree with this.

I think if there were more non music forums where people could talk about other things then people would be more likey to stick around here.

People only go whoring in the lounge all the time because thats the ONLY place you can go on here to discuss other things.

Don`t get me wrong i love music , but it`s not everything. Why not have other forums where people can talk about films , books , tv , sports etc etc etc , I even suggested an unmodrated forum where people can go & make stupid threads & just generally mess around.

You incorperate that , yes you may find people posting less in the music forums , but you`ll have more to keep people here.

In my opinion more people posting occasionally is better than the same people posting ALL the time.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.