Music Banter - View Single Post - Greatest White Rapper *Poll*
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #794 (permalink)
MattCantor123
Groupie

Default (One Thing) by Matthew Cantor

Everyday all the same cant believe how this week went,so ****in cold shevering tills my knees bent,for this world we all need to train,and deffinaly if you have one person in your brain,tired of sitin in my house playin video games …****,I got plans but its hard for that to work out please give me somethin or someone to find this way out,I need out this room its to lonely come on please ima pass out,its real real hard with that one thing on your mind,I just need some drugs so I can stop all this cryin,I easily get depressed,come on now don’t even try it to cheer me up and say im the best,I actually would runaway with it,but **** **** it shes all over with this,im afraid she will get some other prick,do you know what this is doin to my heart this **** is firing and lite,im confused by a lot but yeah isnet all,seems like I cant breath damn all I see is walls,hate colors **** should be black and grey this world is darker then ever but what more can I say,I don’t know if its normal to sigh cry everyday,yeah call me a pussy whats ****in new,ill crumble it spit it out **** it what yall expect me to do,yall say this guy is emotional its boring as ****,look at me yeah ****in ill leave you lookin a****s,face ****ed up pale scared to look at,yeah that’s what my music will do to you yeah leave you smokin mavricks,come on I wish it was back in the day,I would pray and pray if I could get that way,I miss it,but one thing dosent want it,mines well pick me up and punt it,come on now I look at you like crazy,you’re my drug,I need it and need it but I couldnet have it latley…I don’t know what else to say but this is a song to that one thing,you brought me so much life you’re the thing I go to your always right,…but my world has to go on now,ill give you hints its like plums and trees,but listin to me it has jess my love,so come on lets make some more memaries even ill be watchin you from up above.
MattCantor123 is offline   Reply With Quote