Music Banter - View Single Post - Flower Child's
Thread: Flower Child's
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:06 AM   #192 (permalink)
Flower Child
Account Disabled

I would like to dedicate this review to a certain old buzzard that hangs around my doorstep that I just can't seem to shoo away.

SONG: Veinte Anos
ARTIST: Buena Vista Social Club
ALBUM: Buena Vista Social Club

There is such a primitive exotic beauty about this song. My heart pounds when I listen to it. Even though I was born in Kansas I swear I am Cuban at heart. The simplicity of the music just connects with my most primal features. My femininity soars out of me at the sound of those first few intoxicating notes. The way the masculinity and femininity dance around with each other is so primordial and satisfying. Oh how those two elements, man and woman, complement each other so well. And that rhythm cannot be ignored no matter how hard I try. It is a dangerous combination when both my rhythm and my femininity are awakened. I love to dance to this song, it reminds me what a terribly sexual being I can be. I feel the gracefulness of the music in me and I sway around my bedroom letting my hair fall around me and letting my clothes fall to the floor. Its amazing how beautiful music can make you feel beautiful. If I closed my eyes I would swear I was dancing up on a table in a red dress in a dark Cuban bar. Its a liberating feeling just letting go to such a simple pleasure. Its my indulgence. And sharing this passionate song with my even more passionate James Bond love affair is what makes it so much more to me than just another song. Its forever tied to him. God I love music. You cannot put a price tag on a song that makes you crave big fat cigars and wild sex.
Flower Child is offline   Reply With Quote