Music Banter - View Single Post - Don't Ask Don't Tell
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consolator View Post
What makes you think he would automatically be attracted to you?

When I've been placed in situations with other (straight) men involving changing or showering (i.e. high school and university) all I focus on is changing, showering, whatever, and I get out immediately. I usually don't even look or speak to any of the other men to stop any sort of response. I've not ever been in any sort of really close-knit constant tight quarters experience, so I'm lacking in that department. I would like to think most gays that are in the military would have the same sense of consideration for others.

In regards to Gaga's speech, I agree with most of what she said. I didn't like a lot of her diction and her seemingly recent obsession with meat, but her overall message I can appreciate. I called both of my senators asking them to vote with Harry Reid to repeal DADT. I know that my efforts were futile, but I did it anyway.
You would think that, and for the most part I think that's true. But there are definitely some meat gazers out there, looking to score some sausage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote