Music Banter - View Single Post - The Name is Wyrd.
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 04:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wyrd
I Don't Believe in Llamas

Default The Name is Wyrd.

Hey guys, my name is Wyrd. I'd just like to tell you a little about me.

I really really really really really really like Doom Metal, Black Metal, and Sludge Metal. And to a lesser extent, Post Rock, Punk, Jazz, Classical, and Blues. Music is my thing. I could talk about it for days on end.

I like to skateboard. Been doing it since '99. I used to play in a band called Primo; I played the drums. It was a Post Rock/Drone project that I greatly miss.

I've been to Wacken Festival 5 times. The only time I didn't like going is when I found out (at short notice) that Bullet For My Valentine was playing. I don't really enjoy their music or personalities.

The only music I don't like is all this new Alternative Rock you see at Van's Warped Tour and in pretty much every shopping mall in America. There's a lot more that I don't enjoy either, but I find that by not addressing my dislikes, I tend to be happier. So with that, I only talk about music I enjoy or are starting to enjoy.

I'm pretty easy to get along with. So yea, if you see me around, just say Hi or something. That's always nice.

Anyways, thanks for letting me in.