Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #687 (permalink)
Laurent Quinn Proper
Phuck Yer Thoughts Cult

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
They had them right where they wanted them. Those red zone turnovers are killers. The Saints are by far the luckiest team in the game of football, they magically pull ways not to lose out of theit asses constantly.
They are extremely lucky!

The muffed punt by Phillip Adams close to our red zone, how the hell does that not bounce over the sideline? Or the second interception, some no name linebacker magically becomes an athletic freak and tips a ball right into the hands of Tracy Porter? Or the botched snap on the opening drive for a safety?!

Our defense can usually create a lot of turnovers (we had 7 on MNF against the Cardinals in 2009) but not a single one last night. On top of that, Reggie Bush muffs a punt and the ball lands right under his feet? God damn really?

Five turnovers and we still only lose by a field goal thanks to the prevent defense. I just hope we can beat down the "resurgent" Chiefs next Sunday.
I love the Nicki Minaj hip hop music albums.I listen all song of Pink Friday album.I like the songs in album.She is sing the song very nicely.I don't think any song is bad in PINK FRIDAY album all songs are listenable.This is the best pop album of year.I think this album is rock man.
Laurent Quinn Proper is offline   Reply With Quote