Music Banter - View Single Post - A Journey to Nowhere
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 01:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
abdullah424
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
^^^Wow, I'm on top of that one. I can't wait to listen to the album.
Good to hear. Let me know what you thought of it.

I guess getting into indie is always inevitable but I think this album is a truly amazing release and one of the best so far this year.

The River Empires - The River Empires (Epilogue)

I usually try to avoid doing this but I can't think of an easier way to explain the album's concept than a little copy and paste

Quote:
Synopsis

A tale of two children- Hayden and River, who stumble upon a mystery that will seemingly cost them their lives.

The River Empires (band) is the soundtrack to the movie trilogy, The River Empires I,II, and II. Six albums will span across three films, two for each installment. Yet as the films will be told from beginning to end of the tale, the soundtracks will be released from end to beginning. This debut record is not part of the six soundtracks, but an Epilogue to the entire film trilogy that is yet to be revealed. It is not a conclusion, but a thematic look back on what has not yet come to pass. The idea of this first, two-disc debut of The River Empires (band) is to eventually, after the films and all soundtracks are released, be a nostalgic look back on the beginning to the end of a beautiful yet terrifying story known as The River Empires.
The melodies and vocals are superb and once you start listening you find it impossible to stop. The lyrics are really good as well managing to tell the story without hurting the music which seems to happen a lot on this type of album.

abdullah424 is offline   Reply With Quote