Music Banter - View Single Post - Church Plans on Burning Qur'an on September 11th
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #166 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Unless you have any better ideas?
Yep: Sex, drugs and rock n' roll. That is, to "bomb" them with high doses of worldly pleasures in order to counteract that shoddy cosmic brothel. Michel Houellebecq, a French writer, says Islam is doomed because hedonist capitalism is undermining it. And maybe he's right, as some leaders seem to be in desperate need of martyrs. Hamas has just increased the number of virgins in Paradise from 72 to 2.5 million:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Bahr
YouTube - Now 2.500.000 virgins for the Mujahid - Good times... when you are dead, I promise!

It is said that 'Omar [Ibn Al-Khattab] wished to become a martyr. It is said that one day, 'Omar addressed the people: "In the Garden of Eden, there is a palace – hear me well, brothers – with 500 gates. At every gate, there are 5,000 black-eyed virgins." Brothers, 500 multiplied by 5,000 is 2.5 million.
Our first attack: inoculate the virus of sinful desires through satellite dishes and the Internet. Webcams will disclose unsuspected secrets... hmmmm "show me more Fatimah... my oil derrick is heating up, baby..."

All market segments should be exploited. Afghanistan needs investments from the gay sex industry. There's a strong potential demand by the Taliban (no joking). Of course the other typical jihadist consumption would be properly satisfied too.

Drugs? No problem.

As regards rock, it looks difficult but they've already started to work hard on it.