Music Banter - View Single Post - Vaccination/Immunization -- Why is there a problem?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 10:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
My daughter, at 4 years old, still hasn't had any of her vaccinations and with any luck, will not ever. The many of the vaccinations given to children have mercury as a component and there has been shown a direct correlation between childhood vaccinations and autism. Of course the FDA and other agencies vehemently deny this, but the evidence is overwhelming.
NO NO NO NO NO NO!! I don't know where you're getting your information from, but it's not a credible source. Jenny McCarthy maybe? If it were true that vaccinations were a direct cause of autism, there would be an almost equal amount of boys and girls with the condition. Right now, the ratio of boys to girls with autism is about 4:1.

My brother has autism, and so I like to keep on top of new developments regarding the condition. There was a study done recently here in Toronto that links autism to a faulty chromosome: Why more boys than girls are autistic - thestar.com. Makes much more sense than the notion that vaccines cause autism!

Good luck to you when your daughter starts school. They're going to be all over you regarding the fact that she doesn't have any vaccination records...
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote