Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #351 (permalink)
emostreetguitar562268
Alternatively Alternative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palatable Vera View Post
I don't see anything wrong with gay people. I really don't. I mean, I can see why people would dislike them for moral reasons, but... Are they really any different than straight people? Bi people? No.

And that's one of the problems I have with religion(since it's being discussed above). Christianity in particular.

"Yes kids, God loves all his children. Unless they're gay". And I've heard it taught that way too.

Now imagine if there was a little gay kid in that crowd being taught. He knew fully well what being gay meant and he really, truly was gay. But he also had a strong belief and faith in God. Imagine how he would've felt after hearing that. And what if he was a pretty good kid too? Hadn't done anything wrong, wasn't going to, any straight person that was like him would get to Heaven by the standards set by Mr God up there. Except he's gay. That one little detail secures him a place in Hell all because Oh Lord God Almighty, the omniscient Creator that "loves all his children", is a homophobe.

A blatant homophobe at that. "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
thats why im an atheist now, i figured he already hated me anyway (given he exists)
Originally Posted by jeveuxleson
I am just curious to see some statistics on the sexual orientation of the forum's members. I do believe the forum is run mostly of male heterosexual men, and I wonder if the statistics are represented here.
Male men? Are there other kinds of men?
emostreetguitar562268 is offline   Reply With Quote