Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums You're Digging II
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 03:13 PM   #5395 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
As in I know what to do with it, now how the f*ck do I get a girl to let me do it.
LOL. SOD is great though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
YES. I haven't heard anyone on here talking about Acid Bath. I used to be all about them in middle and high school. Gotta admit, though. I dig When the Kite String Pops more.
I made an acid bath this weekend. My tub was clogged so I poured some really strong drain cleaner in there, very acidic shit, and forgot how much is stank the last time I used it in the toilet of my last apartment (though that time it was mixed with the smell of actual shit). So yesterday, my entire apartment smelled like a frickin meth lab, or what I think a meth lab might smell like. And since I frequently smell what neighbors are cooking when I get home (the aroma permeating the hallways), I think it's fair to assume that I made my entire apartment complex smell like a meth lab. It was awful, and lingered a while throughout my entire apartment. I probably have lung cancer now, and my neighbors too. Acid bath.