Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #1781 (permalink)
Kaimon
Talking Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
208! I love that they covered Audioslave, ACDC, The Animals, and Hendrix. I love that they spent 99% of their nearly 2-hour-long set jamming, instead of blabbering on about their days and trying to interact with the crowd. I loved the drum/bass solo on the rotating platform. I loved Matt's outfit.

However, I didn't care for the fact that played ALL of the Resistance (aside from I Belong To You) and NONE of Showbiz. I also thought that Passion Pit, even though they're a new band with only one album, really showed zero enthusiasm for the event. The only thing they did was let their singer stumble around the stage as if he was drunk.

Muse, though,
I wish they actually did play all of the TR if it meant we got to see part 2 and part 3 of Exo-genesis (despite the chance of that happening is close to none). Shame about no SB though . Lol and I actually really liked Passion Pit's set, even if I wasn't even able to see them. It was probably the absolute wrong crowd for them though.

And Helsinki jam is ****ing ace.
Kaimon is offline   Reply With Quote