Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #2195 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymilo View Post
I've heard Minecraft is really fun- think a few friends have been starting up games. Would you recommend?

Also Thrice, Borderlands and Fallout 3 really aren't similar that much. I guess they both could be called RPG-FPS hybrids but Borderlands leans way more to the FPS side while Fallout 3 leans way more to the RPG side. Personally I think Fallout 3 is a much greater game in terms of style, story and general feel and I'd definitely recommend as long as you're not just looking for a straight up shooter, but Borderlands is way fun for what it is (till you get to the ending. That just sucked balls (Course the Fallout 3 one did too. I really need Broken Steel)).

yes and no. You will find that large portions of your life will be missing and you are not quite sure where the went because that game is so addicting. The guy who made it is making over 100K a day and it's still in Alpha. It also is viral as hell right now. But just be aware, once you pick it up it's hard going back