Music Banter - View Single Post - One Very Important Thought: Dayvan Cowboy's Confessions As A BOC Nut
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #53 (permalink)
DoctorSoft
Rocket Appliances

Maserati- Cities

The start was kind of boring but nice in a way because it was really relaxing. When the drums came in I started getting into it a little more. I also really liked the guitar riff that is being played at 3:20. And when the drums started playing the beat at 4:24 that's when I really started enjoying. This song has a weak start but it keeps getting better and better as it goes along. Very nice, catchy song. I could see myself listening to this. 7/10

The Violent Light Through Falling Shards

Really, really cool song. The first two minutes were like Hip-Hop/Post-rock and kind of put me in a trance. Then the guitar at 1:58 broke it and I thought the part from there till 4:09 was really cool. When the police raid siren thing was added overtop of the music it got really intense and epic. I loved how it ended with the noises/sirens slowly taking over the beat. Great song. 9/10

Bahaus- Bela Lugosi's Dead

I liked the start but I hated the vocals. This song didn't do anythin for me. 2.5/10

Lightning Bolt- Nation of Boar

This song was crazy. I liked it but didn't love it. The fuzzy production was sweet and I liked the vocals alot. Not like anything I listen to but cool. The ending was really cool. 6/10

Tera Melos- Spooful of Slurry

Very energetic and catchy math rock. 0:18- 0:32 reminded me of the music from Mario for some reason. The guys in this band are ****ing beasts at their instruments. 1:32-2:07 was really cool. Not a HUGE Math Rock fan so I can't really see myself listening to this on a regular basis but it was cool while it lasted. 6/10

Bontempi Latin- Holy ****

I thought it was pretty cool and really catchy but it was WAY too repetitive for me. 4/10

My favourite song was by far The Violent Light Through the Falling shards. Makes me want to check that guy from Battles out.

Last edited by DoctorSoft; 09-28-2010 at 07:34 AM.
DoctorSoft is offline   Reply With Quote