Music Banter - View Single Post - Greetings from the east coast
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 08:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Redshirt View Post
Hey all! Where to begin? Well, I'm a college student, and when I'm not studying, three things usually occupy my time - music, video games, and writing. I'm a music junkie. Over the summer, I worked at a factory for 10 hours a day, and they let us bring our mp3 players into work. I would listen to music nonstop for the entire 10 hour shift, then go home, and listen to more music. So...yeah. I've got it bad.

My favorite decade of music is the 60's, and my top 5 artists are Bob Dylan, The Beatles, The Who, The Rolling Stones, and The Flaming Lips. Bet that last one threw you for a loop, eh? EH??

I'm also known as the grammar police. You know that one guy, who's always super-popular because he corrects everybody's grammar and spelling, and people just love being corrected? Yeah, I'm that guy. You probably hate me already!

Anyways, as I said, I love music and I love writing, so you'll probably see me around here a lot.
You'll have some stiff competition for a spot on the grammar police squad here. We're busting at the seams with grammar police.

But, welcome to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote