Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 04:56 PM   #55 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

A friend of mine in the UK was getting married and I was invited so I stayed in her & her husband to be's spare room while I was there.
Anyway the night before the wedding he was staying at his brothers house, All the men & the women went out & got pissed separately. I was the first one back home so I was sitting in bed reading, I hear her get back and she's in a much worse state than I am. I hear her go into her room and a few mins later I hear her come out again. She comes into my room in her underwear, takes that off, sits on the end of the bed & tells me she wants to have sex with me.

I convince her that it's a bad idea and eventually she goes back to her own room.

My confession is all that stuff I fed her about it not being a good idea was a load of crap, I couldn't give a stuff if she went into her wedding with a massive guilt trip or not. The only reason I didn't screw her was i'd already fucked her twice before she was with this guy & didn't think she was good enough to be worth the hassle should it ever come out.

Had I not been with her before I probably would have been up there quicker than a rat up a drainpipe.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote