Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 05:21 PM   #62 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
I was never an arse to my friends to be honest, I'd bend over backwards for them but they'd not do the same for me. We all had a massive falling out which just resulted in them not speaking to me any more because of some lies generated by someone else.

It's all in the past now but I'm still sore about it I guess.
Some of this is in reference to your previous posts in this thread.

Remember in life there is ultimately only one person you can ever rely on- and that's yourself and I happen to think that no matter how hard crap gets or how I perceive it to be, I will always survive and never let life beat me.

Every single person get's down at some point in their life and that's just human nature but u know- I kind of still get off on life.

I have episodes where I think the whole world is against me and let it affect me but I never ever get so down and completely blame myself for what happens to me. I really hope I live to be a toothless, cantankerous old bastard (not long to go) that is still fighting whether that is physically, mentally or psychologically.

Life hit's you hard time and time and again but it really gets to me when people want to give up especially in those so young. Life is a war and you won't ultimately win because the outcome is always the same but you can win many battles along the way.

I know I am coming across like some mindless self help guru but life can go fuck itself if it thinks it has beaten you.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote