Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #2224 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymilo View Post
I've heard Minecraft is really fun- think a few friends have been starting up games. Would you recommend?

Also Thrice, Borderlands and Fallout 3 really aren't similar that much. I guess they both could be called RPG-FPS hybrids but Borderlands leans way more to the FPS side while Fallout 3 leans way more to the RPG side. Personally I think Fallout 3 is a much greater game in terms of style, story and general feel and I'd definitely recommend as long as you're not just looking for a straight up shooter, but Borderlands is way fun for what it is (till you get to the ending. That just sucked balls (Course the Fallout 3 one did too. I really need Broken Steel)).
Thanks. I haven't been playing many vid games the last few years other than Madden and FIFA. I played B-lands and loved the variety of weapons you could get and the skill tree. I think the weapons were really the thing that tied the games together in my mind. I hear you can customize the weapons in Fallout, and that alone draws me into trying it out.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote