Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 07:58 AM   #6412 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Oh my goodness no, I would never actually *touch* a toilet seat to raise it. I use a toilet paper square barrier to prevent contact between said seat and my pristine fingers.

I get your point about the 50/50 business, though...but my view is that if a person decides to lift up the seat (which is certainly better than *not* doing so, assuming he is going to urinate), then why not have him put it down, too, so only his fingers get potentially contaminated with bacteria from the underside of the seat?

Because if a woman were to touch the underside of a seat while putting it down, then she should wash her hands after doing so to ensure she doesn't contaminate her toilet paper, which could contaminate her urethral opening while wiping. When a man puts the toilet seat down, this just makes sanitary handling of a toilet so much easier for women! And your future spouse will really appreciate this little bit of thoughtfulness. Trust me.

Hmm...it *looks* comfortable...but does it flush? I really prefer my cosy, comfy spot to be one where I can just let everything hang/dribble out, so to speak. I've got a comfy chair or two, and they're nice, but they just don't provide the same degree of relaxation to my "soul" as my toilet does!

I'll have you know that my vegan poop smells like flowers, Urban. Flowers, I say!

It is probably true, though, that new vegetarians produce more gas than long-term vegans such as myself. My gut fauna are used to beans and broccoli now, and I produce very little gas that could cause explosive poop propulsion. Maybe your sister just gave up too soon.

But you are onto something there with the consistency issue. Meat-eaters usually make big, hard logs, don't they (?), which probably cause waves rather than poop flecks in a toilet. Vegetarians, I have observed, make more of a soft-serve ice cream consistency (with more chance of splattering). Like this:

I don't *usually* make swirls in different colors, though.
bollocks, my poo never comes out like soft serve unless I've just taken my meds after I ate. (Cause they're technically an amphetamine sorta, so they make me poo). Mine is more solid but that might be cause I eat a lot of fiber.

Man this is now the Poop Box
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote