Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #728 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

1) I feel guilty over innocuous things.
2) I really, really, really, hate any sort of conflict.
3) I sometimes feel like 2 completely different people.
4) I'm not so sure I really know what makes me happy.
5) When I first meet people, they always act so serious and reserved. Even though when they talk to others my age, they're open and joke around.
6) I get ideas for photos and paintings, but lack the will to do them.
7) I act like I'm alright with people calling me "different", but when my family does, it doesn't feel so great.
8) I feel older than 20. And I hate it.
9) I can't talk about my interests with people, because I always get carried away.
10) I hate being single, but feel like I'd be a pretty bad boyfriend.
11) I think too much. I know a lot of people do, but sometimes I even question if I'm breathing enough. And then get worried and try to remember how much I'm supposed to breathe.
12) I have no clue how to do the handshake that everyone seems to be using nowadays.
13) I truly wish I enjoyed pop music.
14) I feel intensely uncomfortable around alcohol and drugs. Sometimes even normal smoking.
15) I finally got my license, but I don't know what to do or where to go.
16) I can't let anyone get me anything or else I will feel inadequate.
17) I feel as if people are missing out on something if they try and see me on my birthday. Once, my mom invited a few of my closest friends and I felt angry.
18) I love getting positive feedback, but at times I almost need it. I need assurance.
19) Music can screw me up. I can be in the best of moods, but if I listen to a sad song, it'll **** up my day.
20) The real reason I wanna go to a doctor is to discuss how I've been feeling lately and to hopefully get help. My mom doesn't know that.
21) A lot of people plan get togethers, and I'd love to go. But if they don't directly ask me, I won't get involved.
22) I don't think I'd enjoy going to a concert.
23) People could call me or text me, but unless your name is Kristy, I won't respond for a long time. Unless it's urgent.
24) I can be completely illogical sometimes. When I was younger I had bought a calligraphy set. The next day I showed my teacher and said "look what I found!" She then replied, "oh the teacher next door had lost one. That could be it!" I then walked next door. Asked him if it was it. He said, "oh wow, it looks like it. Thanks!" I knowingly gave him something I knew was mine, and just bought the day before.
25) I don't really feel happy or sad anymore. It's more like content or discontent.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote