Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #4599 (permalink)
Dayvan Cowboy
Basscadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWP View Post
It's funny nobody I hang out with likes Radiohead like that. Yet again I don't hang out with pretenious indie fans, most of my friends are either metalheads, mallrats a.k.a. gawth, a few ravers, and a few preppish people who listen to whatever is on the radio/billboard charts.
I have three distinct circles of friends, The Uber Indie kids and the Post Rawkers, the Nevershoutnever-core dorks, and the Top-40-ers.The Uber Indie Kids And the Post Rawkers are into the less popular kinds of music, and are usually cool. Though, some friends in this circle (mostly the uber indie side) like making fun of my rather mainstream tastes in music by changing the names of the artists on an MP3 to a fictional band, just to appear more indie than me when they scrobble to LFM. They usually have 1000 different artists and laugh at my rather mainstream 92 artists. The next group, The Top 40 Goers, listen to whatever chart trance is being hyped at the moment and absolutely hate my favourite kinds of music. The last group, the Nevershoutnever-Core Dorks, can be quite annoying to some as they only blast BrokeNCYDE and worship whoever that nevershoutnever kid is.

Which brings me to my unpopular opinion:
The nevershoutnever core dorks aren't that bad, their music is tolerable but never enough to write home about.
Dayvan Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote