Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Taught Me Something
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #32 (permalink)
Dr.Seussicide
FakingSuicideForApplause

Musicbanter has taught me, I believe, everything that I know about music. I'm not going to be that elitist prick that thinks that I came to this site with the wealth of knowledge that I have today. I will say that I owe, honestly, 70% of my musical knowledge to MB. And for that I will be forever grateful. This site is honestly one of best sites that I have ever come across and I'm proud to say that I am a part of this wonderful flourishing, community.

If there is one band in particular that I'd like to singularly thank MB is for introducing me to Carissa's Wierd. Words cannot describe how perfect this band is to me and how much they've done for me. They're simply perfect and I owe me finding them to Musicbanter. This is one band that I'd say with the utmost, 100% confidence that they are in fact one of the best bands I've ever had the pleasure of listening. In fact, if I ever come across anyone that thinks they're not good, I'll instantly think that you have poor musical tastes. Even if you dabble in Sigh, to Austere, to Coltrane, to The Residents, to Nick Drake.. Simply put, everyone has that one band that they'd put their neck on the line. This, is mine. And Musicbanter, you have my sincerest thanks for that.

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote