Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 07:45 PM   #6466 (permalink)
emby
Groupie

The bf will find out sooner or later when he walks in on her at the wrong place at the wrong time with another guy.

I was pretty annoyed with my friend who talks about our other friend, and how she talks way to much about her bf. When she does the exact same thing to me. I went on a date last week, and she wanted me to call her after with 'the details'. I'm one those people who don't like talking about guys I date or am dating. I know how girls are they have to one up you with "oh my bf did this or my bf does this, and well me and my bf have been together for this long". Anyways, so she calls me the next day about the date, and I just tell her " It was ok" that's all she was going to get. The guys I date aren't going to part of the comparison drama. A couple days later she calls me, and tells me she has a date with a guy, and if I want to know what happens to call her. I honestly don't care. I'll ask someone how their bf is occasionally, but I don't care usually. She calls me the next day telling me about her date. Most of the time I don't pick up the phone, but if I don't she'll text me about it. Usually I let go to text, but yeah that was my bitch rant.
emby is offline   Reply With Quote