Music Banter - View Single Post - Hottest Male Musicians :D
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 08:20 AM   #255 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVEMENT SAW View Post
Yeah, he's prettier then I am. I'd hit that.
Oh, "hit" wouldn't be the metaphor for what I would have wanted to do with Marc Bolan, if he had been willing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Marc serenades Erica.

Thank you, Liz! Being serenaded by Marc is a nice little escapist fantasy.

I was listening to Marc Bolan's one song that became very popular in the U.S., "Get it on," which is still played today on the radio, and I decided he seems very much like the description of the person in the lyrics: "Well you're dirty and sweet...you're an untamed youth, that's the truth, with your cloak full of eagles...you're windy and wild...you dance when you walk...you're dirty sweet." I think I just like those qualities in someone.

I've also been thinking of Gloria, and the burden of being the one whose error kills someone she loved (Marc). He died instantly, and she has had to live with that guilt ever since her error led to his death. One instant changes lives forever, a mistake for which I imagine someone could never forgive herself, just learn to accept, I suppose, eventually.

By the way, here's a great online description of Marc Bolan's life and music: Marc Bolan Info Page
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote