Music Banter - View Single Post - Scott Walker
Thread: Scott Walker
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 08:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Erica, I'm sorry I gave you 'brother cooties' by way of Scott Walker. Actually Scott looks very much like my father, who had a clean-cut 'mainstream' appearance (oh no - 'father cooties'!).
Oh...I actually don't have father cooties, Liz! I am unashamed to say that when my dad was a young man, he was SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!! Even just last week, a nurse said to me, "Has anyone ever told you, your dad looks like Paul Newman?" I said, "Yes! It's true! I've always thought that!"

Quote:
I think Marc Bolan is very attractive also -- he started out as a male model, I believe.
Really? Marc Bolan was a male model? I didn't know that.

"Also" as in "you and I both think Marc Bolan is attractive," or "also" as in "Scott Walker is attractive and Marc Bolan is also." I'm assuming you don't get "father cooties" from Scott!

But back to Scott's music: is it his voice that you like, or the lyrics, or the overall feeling of the songs? Or the fact that his voice comes from his hot "looks like my father" body!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote