Music Banter - View Single Post - Lady Gaga
Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 02:13 PM   #1719 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Like I said earlier, you come into these threads to have a conversation.
Don't say your part and not care if anyone understands you.
If you have something to say, say it clearly so we can banter about these here musics.
I honestly don't understand the confusion. In fact, I don't think I can argue the confusion away because it's not confusion at all, and it has nothing to do with the way I'm phrasing things. It's intentional denial. Essentially, Vanilla, imo, is presenting an argument which is the equivalent of sticking his or her fingers in ears and going "La-La-La I can't hear you...". Which is why I posted what I did, I didn't want to be lured further into a murky abyss of unrelated semantics.

We have admitted the media system is crooked, and it's fairly obvious she's abusing it. Fact of the matter is, if her actual songwriting ability was on par with her ability to acquire attention through the countless moronic gimmicks, then there wouldn't be a problem.

Frankly, she's not doing anything to sell her music. She's building a stigma for herself so she can **** in a bag, because she doesn't want to actually have to put effort into writing it, and wants a lot of money. I just wish people could see through this, and we could be giving more deserving artists attention. Furthermore, I wish that I didn't have every stupid unrelated gimmick she tosses out to be shoved down my throat constantly as if it's an act of brilliance, or a culturally relevant event.

I don't think you can put it in more of a nutshell than that, so... I don't know, what else to say?

Last edited by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra; 10-15-2010 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Alright... I was being kind of a **** with that final statement.
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote