Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #14782 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
I do it to my face.
Zero doesn't scrape his face daily with a rasor, and he's getting along just fine bewhiskered. Right, Zero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1986 View Post

A more recent photo of me (minus the long hair).
"Right!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unchained Ballad View Post
Holy fuck and the archbishop of canterbury, I've never seen such a thing before in my life.

Now, I don't want my initial surprise to make me look like an utter arse, so I'll very honestly say that even though you could braid that and I can't, that's a quite lovely picture.

Edit: and let's not forget that I don't want to hurt your feelings.
Never seen such a thing in your life! Well, I'm glad that now you have, UB. Maybe a woman's underarm hair should be the 8th Wonder of the World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Now I guess I'll just have to make do with you being a hairy feminist lesbian in an excrement coloured velvet abomination.
Attack my underarm hair all you want, right-track...but attack my dress, man, and this means WAR!!! My dress is so NOT excrement coloured!

It's excrement and gold.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote