Music Banter - View Single Post - Australia vs Rest
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 01:41 PM   #59 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
neneh cherry, hellacoptors, backyard babies and international noise conspiracy (despite being a good band) havent had nowhere near the global exposure or importance your attempting to insinuate.
roxette was merely a ripple in the musical spectrum- not important at all. the cardigans are what ive been referring to as a second tier indie-pop band, mando diao arent very big either....in facvt the only band you've mentioned on that list with any real prominance in the music industry is abba- WELL DONE.

france- come on now. air, daft punk, eiffel 65, sonique, stereolab, MC solaar..i think france are at least on par.
if you're trying to say french bands had bigger international success then swedish bands then all i can say is...GET OFF THE CRACK COCAIN STEWY!!IT AIN'T DOING GOOD THIGS TO YA!!

and again stew, i was trying to say, which you fail to understand time and time again, that swedish bands have had pretty descent international exposure, especialy when you consider the fact english is not their native language....and i can appreciate that coming from a small country...i think they are an extremly talented ( musicaly ) nation...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote