Music Banter - View Single Post - What CD is in you car stereo?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #40 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaligojurah View Post
Car stereos aren't particularly expensive and most new ones have USB slots. 20 bucks you can get a 16 gig flash drive on Amazon, and I find you can often hold 200+ albums of songs(unless you're one of those audiophile Nazi folk who needs everything in FLAC, even then you could probably hold at least 150 I'm guessing. Then again, I don't think many will play FLAC but eh...).

That's what I used to do before I misplaced my flash drive.
There are many other things that are far more important in the grand scheme of things when it comes to my car. Besides an upgraded stereo, I need to replace one of the speakers because I blew it out by playing Kyuss with the bass cranked while driving through the Mojave desert. I usually use my 120 gb Zune to play my music, but the volume of the Zune and the volume of the stereo need to be tweaked just right to minimize the distortion from the damaged speaker. However if I use straight CD's, I can listen to my CD's without any feedback or distortion. Besides I've been loving the fuck out of making mixes lately, so creating ones for me to listen to in the car is an enjoyable pastime.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote