Music Banter - View Single Post - How I spent my summer saturday
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 03:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealious
Maybe some of us here are actually enjoying the outdoors for a change, experiencing the rapturous weather that many don't usually get.

If you have the time, I would suggest you try a physical activity with your friends. Arrange a game, you'll enjoy it. I know I have.
if this isn't condacending bullshit i don't know what the fuck is...
i've run in to posts like this on other forums and when i saw this one my blood pressure sky rocketed...every now and then someone gets the bright idea to tell other people using the interent that they should do it less and go outside more, impliying we're all glued to the fucking computer screen and we're all developing muscle atrophy because our ass is nailed to the computer chair,basicaly implaying we're all fat computer geeks and your so motherfucking perfect, you are the only one that knows what's good in life and how to enjoy it properly!!
life and enjoyment is a subjective thing....if you like playing basketball or doing other group activities that doesn't mean other do....
also many people ( including me ) find surfing a relaxing activity after a busy day of studying or working....
unless you're 95 years old and have been arround the world once or twice you have no business giving other people advice on how to live their lives....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote