Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:46 AM   #14811 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
You are aware that "unattracted" is not a word, correct?

It is NOT natural for a man to find a woman's armpit hair unattractive, it's definitely something society instills in us. The hair we grow is natural, and there's nothing wrong with it.

If a woman has to shave herself to feel sexier, then she really needs to work on her self-esteem. As women,our bodies are naturally sexy, shaved or not. and the part about "there's nothin feminine about a hairy girl", are you ****ing joking? How does having body hair detract from our femininity? Unless we're growing full beards, I don't think letting our fuzz grow makes us any less womanly.
Spell check told me it wasn't a word. I used it anyways.

I guess most women around here need to work on their self-esteem then. I'm sorry, there's absolutely zero part of me that finds armpit hair on a woman attractive in even the slightest way. It's gross. Whether it's instilled by society OR natural, that really doesn't matter to me. All I know is that a bush under the arms is a surefire way to murder my boner in about 2 seconds.

And no, I'm not joking. I associate shaved armpits with women, as I would think most guys would. It's what I consider feminine. As for womens bodies being naturally sexy, i completely disagree. Like I said, there's nothing attractive to me about a jungle under the clothes.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote